Be Part of World Card Making Day, 10/1/16!
World Card Making Day began in 2006 as National Card Making Day, and spread worldwide in popularity! It is a very special holiday for us card makers dedicated to making handmade cards, which basically means full of love! Hallmark has nothing on us!
Celebrated each year, on the first Saturday of October,
this year we join the world to celebrate the
10th World Card Making Day Holiday
Saturday, October 1, 2016!
Join me in a card making marathon
of creating and stamping together!!
• Card samples, supplies, and teaching provided
• New to card making? Awesome! You’ll surprise yourself
• Pick and choose cards to make
• $2.00 per card. Make one, or 10!
• Stop in or spend the day!
• Bring a snack
• Drinks provided; water, coffee, tea, iced tea, and yes, wine!
• Entertainment:Hallmark Channel will be on all day! (hehe)
• Pizza provided in the evening. We'll need nourishment!
• Donating cards to the LV Health Network. Bring one, or create one at the marathon to donate!
Stampin’ Up! will be announcing a special very soon to commemorate World Card Making Day! So don’t miss out! Join us on Oct. 1 for some fun, friendship, and of course card makin! I’m in prep mode, so let me know HERE asap if you will be joining us!
Placing an online order in my store? Be sure to use the Code of the Month (on the right top of blog!) by the end of the month! One lucky stampin' friend will receive all the Stampin' Rewards accumulated! Please remember if your order is $150 don't use code, you will receive your own rewards!
Want a hard copy of the Holiday or Annual Catalog and do not have a relationship with a demonstrator? Contact me and I'll send you one!
Join the Fun and Create some Happy!
Thanks for visiting!